Executive Secretary Posted on: June 14, 2021
Expected date to hire the vacancy: 15-7-2021
The nature of the job (Job location, Contract Type (Local or Expat,)
The work is in the office in the company’s Headquarter in Tripoli, and the contract is under a local contract. The work is shortened by carrying out the routine work of receiving visitors, setting appointments, receiving incoming calls, keeping files and records, and following up on the implementation of the decisions taken.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Printing letters, reports, notes and receiving, recording and distributing letters (in Arabic and English) and documents related to the department’s activities.
- Setting up a system for keeping the department’s incoming and outgoing records, and transferring them to the official in charge of them with copies of the relevant previous correspondence.
- Review the completed work and follow up the implementation of some decisions taken by the official and inform him of the measures taken in this regard and the results achieved.
- Organizing the dates of the interviews with the direct supervisor.
- Preparing and receiving stationery orders.
- Making phone calls, responding to inquiries that come to the direct supervisor’s office, and recording notes
- Keep records, entries and files related to the department’s activities and follow up transactions until the necessary measures are taken.
- It organizes private correspondence between its departments.
- Preparing data, forms and reports.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and procedures related to safety systems.
- Performs other duties related to his job or assigned to it by the direct supervisor.
- Maintains the confidentiality of topics and observes absolute honesty in work, speed of delivery and accuracy of work.
- Experience of not less than 5 years
- Good proficiency in Arabic and English
- Excellent writing skills.
- Provides the basic skills to use the computer and its various applications, and the software necessary to accomplish the work of the department / coordinator.
- The ability to formulate reports and work proposals in a good way
- Availability of middle management skills (planning, organizing, following up, directing, decision-making)
- Provides communication skills with individuals.
- Knowledge and familiarity with all relevant laws, systems and regulations in force within the company.