Inventory Specialist Posted on: April 19, 2021
Location: Tripoli office
Specialist in inventory for all activities in Zallaf warehouses related to purchasing, receiving, re-ordering, level of reordering of material quantities, annual stock and report
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily support to specified locations to ensure optimal stock coverage.
- Assist of stock counts and settlements on a monthly basis. Control drilling material and supply flows.
- Work with the Supply Chain Management to ensure that policies and procedures are followed and enforced in relation to stock management best practices.
- Reporting to managers and offering suggestions for process improvements.
- Assist the inventory management team in implementing strategic plans to keep stock at levels that meet stock turnover and service quality objectives.
- Assisting in the training of employees who lack adequate expertise in warehouse management.
- Stock summary compilation.
- Address any issues, obstacles, or challenges.
- Estimate potential stock needs.
- Participation in the process of improvement and its execution.
- Actively engages in and supports company health and safety campaigns, practices, and processes, as well as ensuring personal and colleague safety at all times.
- Provides on call support as needed for twenty-four-hour operations.
- Maintain inventory of drilling material accurately in SAP system and physical locations, Store inventory in proper storage containers with appropriate handling procedures.
- Shipments – Packages products/goods, prepare documentation, and arrange transportations for shipment.
- High diploma in material management or any relevant.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of word processor, database (SAP or any relevant system) and spreadsheet software.
- Good Command in English Language (Verbal / Written).