Logistics & warehouse operations specialist
Logistics & warehouse operations specialist Posted on: April 22, 2021
- Location: Erawin Field (Material Supply Base)
- Logistics & warehouse operations specialist ( 2 empolyees Ratation bases)
Responsible for the movement of drilling materials and other materials, follow up the material requests and work to deliver them to operation sites. He is also responsible for following up the tarnsport contractor
Roles and Responsibilities
- Functions as a team member on a Erawin supply base responsible for generating and evaluating alternatives for drilling material movements as well as transportation contractor management within Erawin field work sites.
- Performs warehousing and logistics operatuions e.g. forklift truck driving, tagging, loading, unloading.
- Support drilling operations by shipping all drilling material requested by end user on time.
- Work collaboratively with warehouse personnel and transportation contractor to ensure the timely shipment and delivery of drilling material to the drilling operations sites.
- Oversee the development of the transportation contractor to ensure the material is delivered on time.
- Manage all aspects of daily operations including optimum use of manpower and equipment to ensure the efficient and effective handling & storage of materials.
- Develop and implement a long-term strategy and business plan.
- Reports any breaches of safety procedure.
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety.
- Bachelors Degree/ HND or 5 years of directly related logistics and warehouse management experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong demonstrated competencies in planning and execution.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of word processor, database (SAP or any relevent system) and spreadsheet software.
- Good Command in English Language (Verbal / Written)