Production Coordinator Posted on: March 8, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Operations are performed as per operating procedures and standard operating conditions and adhering to HSE roles.
- Ensure production targets are achieved as required by the company plan
- Assist to prepare material, equipment quotation and orders, which are required for Projects or minor maintenance
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the production facilities, which could impair production;
- Assist to Implement root cause failure analysis in order to reduce failures, incidents and look for improvements
- Ensure that the Company’s Safety and Environmental Management Plan objectives are met.
- Coordinates with Quality Assurance Dept. to inspect the process piping / equipment, which are due for inspection
- Ensure the production facilities are efficiently exploited in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Assist in final commissioning and handover of new assets
- Manage the PTW system and ensure compliance
- Follow up the chemical consumption “de-emulsifiers, wax inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors
- Develop maintenance strategy with the support of maintenance superintendent to define preventive maintenance programs, corrective maintenance and spare parts ordering
- Implementation of the maintenance and materials management system and spare parts codification.
- 10 Years’ Experience in production operations with Bsc in petroleum engineering ,Self-Motivated, motivating teams to achieve their objectives, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Skills of Developing Analytical, design and problem solving skills Used to working under pressure and to meeting strict deadlines
- Experience with integrated gas systems and perform Gas balance calculations, orifice plat sizes and coefficients, relief systems and pressure relief valves.
- In addition, Experience with oilfield chemistry as it relates to corrosion, scale, emulsion, paraffin deposition, and have a deep understanding of production separation equipment, metering equipment, and allocation of production data to balance with field meter data.
- Computer skills required as well.