Production Engineer I
Production Engineer I Posted on: November 15, 2021
Department: Development & Production
Expected date to hire the vacancy: 1/12/2021
The vacancy will be part of the work teams of the Exploration & Production Department in the company’s office with the production engineering team of the Development & Production Department in preparing and implementing development, production, depletion programs, and monitoring reservoir performance to achieve daily, monthly and annual production targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the implementation of programs and engineering designs for daily and monthly production: (designing programs for submersible pumps and industrial lift, periodic monitoring of well pressures, etc…)
- Implementation of the production program and water injection rates for the fields in line with the pressure maintenance level strategy established by Reservoir Engineering.
- Analyze, interpret and improve well performance on a daily basis and monitor daily injection rates, surface pressures, submersible pump data and other continuous downhole and surface measurements.
- Overseeing the design of completion of production and injection wells in conjunction with reservoir engineering, reservoir management, drilling and well maintenance.
- Supervising the implementation of the monthly welltest programs, water injection tests and oil technologies in a professional manner.
- Propose solutions to technical and engineering problems to achieve production targets.
- Being an active role in developing drilling operations and periodic updates of drilling rig schedule for respective fields.
- Contribute with the rest of the team members in preparing internal and external reports and presentations.
- Training and mentoring less experienced team members and develop their levels.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in production engineering, production technology and artificial lift systems with oil and gas operators
- The ability to communicate and connet with the company’s various departments and departments (exploration, drilling, well maintenance, etc…)
- Accepts the tasks entrusted to them and implements them to the fullest