Senior Exploration Geologist
Senior Exploration Geologist Posted on: July 26, 2021
Start Date: 01.09.2021
Job Type and Location: Part of the Exploration and production Team working with geophysicists, petrophysicists, and engineers to incorporate seismic interpretations into exploration and development projects to evaluate Zallaf’s Assets in Tripoli Office, although fieldwork if need.
Job requirements and Experience: – 5+ years or more of petroleum industry experience.
- Interpretation oriented geologist with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in geology
- Master Degree will be advantage
- Good communication skills and Fluent in English.
- Conduct Geological and Geoscientist evaluations of captured acreage.
- Prepare all technical work required for the execution of Exploration, Development and production programmes
- Project follow up to integrate business and technical judgement.
- Provide key input and integration of Field Development Planning.
- Supporting operating plan and reserves reporting, forecasting, and quality
- Must be able to communicate effectively and make technical presentations to peers, management and NOC Exploration.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced geoscientists and help to train, develop and mentor new hire personnel.
- Must have strong teamwork skills and provide technical assists & reviews to peers.
- Familiar with Petrel or Decision Space will be an advantage