Senior production specialist
Senior production specialist Posted on: June 14, 2021
Expected date to hire the vacancy: 15-7-2021
The nature of the job (Job location, Contract Type (Local or Expat,)
The job is at the company’s site at Erawin field with a local contract
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Examines technical problems associated with operating processes and suggests appropriate solutions to improve production.
- Plans and draws the necessary designs for well operations, collection networks, water removal networks, oil pumping stations, pipelines, and maintenance at production sites.
- Provides the technical assistant in all production operations in the fields. He also prepares studies for all stages of production processes.
- Participates in preparing the budget for major projects based on studies and designs prepared for this purpose.
- Reviews process designs for modifications and ensures compliance with engineering specifications.
- He cooperates with the Petroleum Engineering and General Engineering Department associated with him in production projects.
- Evaluates the progress of production operations and clarifies the periodic reports.
- Prepares technical reports related to the evaluation of production facilities and to ensure the efficiency of their operation.
- documents and saves all data and information in a proper way, for easy reference.
- Comply with the regulations and procedures in force in the company.
- Performing any other work as required by the work interest.
- Practical experience in the field of operation and production operations of not less than (10) years
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- The ability to explain technical information.
- Flexibility and the ability to withstand work stress.
- Proficiency in teamwork skills and cooperation with team work
- Proficiency in dealing with Microsoft Office programs and planning programs.
- The ability to use mathematical equations and statistical data.
- Possessing organizational skills and the ability to solve problems