Store keeper Posted on: April 22, 2021
Location: Zallaf warehouse – Tripoli
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise material receipt from either vendors, ensuring safe unloading and placement in assigned storage location.
- Carry out initial checks on received materials for verification of items as per Purchase Order, Material Requisition or Customers Material Request Documentation.
- Co-ordinate with Inventory specialist for technical verification of items and associated documentation.
- Prepare all receiving and inspecting documentation GRN.
- Check inventory and the condition of stored items at regular intervals.
- Maintains good housekeeping in storage areas and ensures materials and products are stored in an organized and safe manner.
- Issue material from stores against Material Issue Vouchers (MIV) as approved by department Managers.
- Maintain filing system and records as necessary for material traceability and control.
- Diploma in Material Management or any relevent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of word processor, database (SAP or any relevent system) and spreadsheet software.
Good Command in English Language (Verbal / Written)