Zallaf Libya Exploration and Production Gas & Oil is committed to manage Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) in all its operations, causing no injury to people and no damage to the assets and the environment.
At Zallaf we:
- Comply to local laws and regulations and implement industry standards and best practices
- Identify and assess HSSE risks associated with all activities and mitigate them to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP)
- Report and investigate HSSE incidents and follow up on the implementation of the corrective actions and the learnings from industry incidents
- Conduct periodic HSSE audits and reviews to achieve improvement and continuous development
- Mitigate environmental impacts of our operations and promote a culture of waste reduction.
- Protect cultural heritage through continuous consultation with the competent authorities.
- Maintain contingency plans and ensure emergency response readiness to save lives, reduce damage to asset and the environment.
- Ensure contractors and sub-contractors operate according to our HSSE standards or at a higher level
- Encourage proactive HSSE behaviour and support HSSE leadership at all levels starting from company senior management to employees and contractors